Saturday, September 5, 2026

Conversations from our trip to Hawaii-


Driving passed a cemetery Mike reads: “Valley of the temples”

Looking out the other side of the car, Levi says, “it’s the Mac of the Donald’s.”


Fan tree!

Pantry!

Levi: Pants me 


Dallin: Why do we have to take a plane to the next island? Why can’t we take a boat

Levi: I want to take a submarine. 

Me: Should we take the USS Arizona?

Levi: Ya! 

Me: It’s full of dead bodies. 

Levi: so we’ll have snacks!


Early morning while walking home from seeing the sunrise:

Car honks, I smile and wave. A shady looking dude is hanging out the driver’s window and he looks like he’s about to make a u-turn and come back to see us. 

Robin: oops. This dude looks like he’s selling something. 

Mike: Be cool. Let’s see what he’s selling. 😏 

Me: I hope it’s breakfast. 


I feel like seeing an active volcano is a once in a lifetime experience. And you boys have seen 2 active volcanoes on 2 continents. You are very lucky. Some parents are taking their kids to Disney world. 


Levi: Why does Dallin get the bigger bed?

Mike: He’s the older brother. 

Levi: But I’m bigger. 

Mike: He’s older. 

Levi: I’m wider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment